Dr Botanicals – Grapefruit & Watermelon Refreshing Cleanser 60 ml
Gently clean and clarify your skin with our Grapefruit & Watermelon Superfood Refreshing Cleanser, rich in antioxidants and natural botanical extracts that gently clean to help prevent imperfections without drying out your skin. Grapefruit is also an excellent source of vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant and skin brightener. It helps stimulate the production of collagen, the protein responsible for smooth, healthy, youthful skin.
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Why do I need this product?
• For a smoother, brighter, and fresher skin complexion through natural nutrients and vitamins.
• To help to fight free radical damage, which causes dull skin, due to the high content of antioxidants.
• To balance skin types to reduce excess oil production in the skin whilst not drying out dryer skin types.
How to use:
Apply a coin-sized amount and work between your hands and apply to face. Massage into your skin, including your neck. Rinse with lukewarm water, or remove with our Muslin Cloth.
What are the key benefits?
• Variety of Alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs), a group of natural ingredients that can exfoliate the uppermost layer of the skin, ultimately helping to leave your skin smoother, brighter, and with a more even tone.
• High antioxidant content helps to ward off damage caused by exposure to environmental factors
• Vitamin C helps to brighten dull complexions by aiding in collagen production
• Caprylic is rich in antioxidants to help protect against premature aging by protecting epidermal cells.
• Gluconolactone, a polyhydroxy acid (PHA), offers all the benefits of AHAs but it is gentle to the skin and is suitable for sensitive skin.
• We use Sodium Benzoate as a natural preservative & Dehydroacetic Acid to pro-long the usage of this cream.
Grapefruit extract: is known to deeply cleanse pores and is rich in potent antioxidants that help to reveal a brighter, smoother, and visibly refreshed complexion.
Who might benefit from these ingredients?
● If you’re looking to naturally boost your complexion with natural superfoods
● If you want to improve the tone and texture of your skin
● If you live in an urban area with high levels of pollution
● If you are concerned about fine lines, wrinkles or premature aging
● If you want a powerful cleanser that will not dry out your skin
Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine,Coco-Glucoside, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride,Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Coconut Acid,Gluconolactone, Limonene, Citrus Grandis(Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid,Dehydroacetic Acid, Citrullus Vulgaris(Watermelon) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis(Orange) Peel Oil Expressed, Calcium Gluconate.
[vc_empty_space height=”12px”][vc_row_inner equal_height=”yes” gap=”35″][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″]